Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Decor



Day 3 of the Holiday Challenge is all about Christmas Decor. And this is oneof my favorite parts of Christmas. I love decorating the house and getting it all festive. Now, this year we're with his parents, and I'm decorating their house some, but I'm going to feature how I decorated our apartment last year! This was standard for the years I lived there and I loved it! A lot of this was what my mom did when I was growing up and this really makes it feel like Christmas for me!
The stair rail wrapped in garland and decorated with ornaments!

My decorations for one of the walls.
Pine garland over the doors!!
And more over the window!
And cards and stockings!!
Decorating for Christmas is one of my most favorite things to do. I told my in-laws, there house will have never seen so much festive-ness!! I'll show off my handy work of their place in another post!!




1 comment:

Kathy S said...

Beautiful. I love the railing!

 
site design by designer blogs