Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up again for It's Ok Thursday! It's a great chance to offer some random babblings on this little blog! So here we go!

It's Ok...

...That I'm packing a little more slowly than I should be...I'll be able to get it done. But, it's kind of sad to be packing the last 3 1/2 years of my life into boxes for the next few months.

...that I'm going to miss my dishes while we're living with my in-laws. Seriously, I love the dishes we picked out!

...that I think that Finn is totally hot singing Fat Bottom Girls!

...that I fastforward through all of the crap in Glee to listen to them sing.

...that even then, I don't listen to the songs I don't like.

...that when I see my sister (like I did last week) that I always steal all of her new music. Seriously, I have a music collection because she has one.

...that I keeps switching between two different songs as I pack. These are on serious repeat on my iPod.











2 comments:

Zara said...

OHH man, I miss my dishes. They are all packed up in boxes, sitting in the basement. I cannot wait to get them out and use them again. :-)

Bibi said...

*hugs* hope all goes well living with your in-laws. We have lived with two different aunts of his, though we had a great time there's nothing like having your own... and it felt like Christmas unpacking all the stuff again after so long ;)

 
site design by designer blogs