Thursday, October 20, 2011

It' Ok vol. 1

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for "It's Ok" today!

It's Ok...

...that I actually started this last week and never finished.
...that I want to eat my weight in pierogies when I'm in Cleveland.
...that I miss my hubby and want to cry at night when I turn out the lights.
...that I did cry last night when I realized I won't be able to talk to him for a couple of days.
...that I regret agreeing he could go on this Men's Retreat because I'm going to miss him too much.
...that I miss blogging because I can't get my mind to focus.
...that I really want red beans and rice. And Jambalaya.
...to prefer Exxon Pumpkin Spice Lattes to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
...to carry your charger around with you so you can read blogs all the time.
...to be behind on commenting on blogs! (I love y'all, seriously, but this trip is rough.)
...to be afraid to go home despite how much you miss it if your Papa isn't in a nursing home when you leave.
...to want to eat Bob Evan's Cheddar Baked Potato soup for the third time in a week.
...to have taken an hour to write this post.

Alrighty...more later...must close up shop!




1 comment:

Momma B said...

Yummo Cleveland and pierogies the joys! And they make me happy happy!

 
site design by designer blogs