Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Here

Y'all, I know I've been missing. Sorry about that.

First of all, I think I was getting a little depressed. A LOT has been going on for me right now. A lot of change is coming. It's ultimately for the better, but it's going to suck for the short run. I promise to tell you more about that in the future. And then, top that off with all of the crazy health stuff I have going on and what not, I just wasn't myself. It really kind of sucked. I couldn't concentrate on things and just didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch.

But, that's all behind me now and I'm a busy bee!

First, my etsy shop, All the Cute Things, has been taking off. I had 4 sales for a total of 7 onesies. Including this fabulous set for soon-to-arrive TRIPLETS!


And, on top of the etsy orders, I have been sewing like CRAZY because this Friday is my FIRST craft fair! So, I'm going to try to blog when I can this week, but here's the thing. I need to get more inventory before Friday so I have more sewing to do. I sewed four more tie onesies today, but I have a pumpkin style and Christmas style I need to get some inventory of too. Not to mention more ruffle butt onesies. 

Today, I also got a new sewing machine. I had an old one and it started having problems. I cleaned it, I oiled it, I checked everything I could find online about the issue. And. NOTHING. Not a single thing I tried fixed the problem. So, I got a new one. Thanks to the money I had made with those etsy sales. So, I'm enjoying it. And it's working wonderfully.

Then, on October 14, I'm taking a trip to Ohio to see my grandparents who live there. Their health is failing and I want to see them again before their health gets too poor. So, I'm loading up with my parents and going with them. I'm going to miss Mr. B while I'm gone, but I told him, I feel that I would regret it if I passed up this chance to go see them. So, I'm going to go. Plus, I've had plenty of practice being away from Mr. B. I'll put all of the long distance portion of our relationship to good use. Oh, and I'll have something new and different to photograph. Maybe I'll be able to get a few photo ops while I'm there. Not to mention, I'll get a few good photos with my grandparents.

And, there's more, but I can't get into EVERYTHING tonight. So, be patient with me this week. And, even though I haven't been commenting much, I have been enjoying reading all of your blogs. They are always a joy to read!





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs