Friday, October 28, 2011

Eff, Marry Kill


photobucket


I'm a day late on this, but I saw I can still link up. So, link up I will. Here's my Eff, Marry, Kill.

Eff


Ok...if you need ANY explanation I'll leave you this quote from Crazy, Stupid, Love.
"Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!"

Marry


Because he's cute and if anything goes wrong, he can just sing to me.
Yep, I could forgive him anything if he just sings to me..

Kill


I HATE Will Ferrell. I have not seen a Will Ferrell movie that I've liked. I didn't even like Elf. And everyone likes Elf. I just think he is plain old ANNOYING!






4 comments:

Rebekah said...

You don't like ELF?!? What is wrong with you?!? I love it! It's silly really. It is one of the few movies that has EVER made me cry! That's ridiculous. Funny post :)

Victoria said...

oh man i would eff ryan gosling any day :) YUMMY!!

that is funny that you can't stand will ferrell, sad but funny :) by the way, i LOVE elf :)

happy weekend!

Bibi said...

I have not seen a Will Ferrell movie either that I liked and yet he seems to be on top ... huh.
totally second you on Josh Groban, he's got an awesome voice and I currently have him playing in my car a lot :)
Happy saturday, Love!

Heather said...

I love Will Ferrell! But, I totally agree about Ryan. YUM.

 
site design by designer blogs