Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday {vol 6}



google


Today I'm linking at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday.

This week, I've decided to highlight a few of the random things I've pinned recently.

Like this awesome poster of yoga poses...I think this could convince me to try yoga!



Source: None via Betty on Pinterest


Now, as a kid we never did hand shadows, but maybe one day this will help me do them!



Source: trendi.fi via Betty on Pinterest


And, this one is my favorite. Mr. B and I have always discussed how as the Harry Potter films have progressed they have gotten darker. Literally, like the scenes aren't as bright and they get harder and harder to see with each film. I really enjoyed when I saw this...





And, finally, I pinned this after seeing the movie yesterday.





And, I'm going to suffice it to say, that the movie was wonderful! I really, really enjoyed. I can't wait to read the book! I'm not going to go into a long review, because so many of those have been done. It's definitely a great movie and you should go see it! I'm so glad that we went to see it!!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs