Sunday, September 11, 2011

Me & Parker

Y'all I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure why I have a cell phone most days. Pretty much the only person who calls me is Mr. B. No one ever really calls and it's pretty much just a way from me to surf the net when I'm not in front of the computer.

So, on Thursday night when my message notification chimed, I ignored it assuming that it was just an email and nothing special. Well, 2 hours later when I finally looked at the phone, I found out it was actually a text message from my sister-in-law asking me and a couple of other people to come watch Parker for about an hour on Friday.

Y'all I was so upset it wasn't funny! I never get anything important and here's something I would DIE to miss and I could have missed it! So, I sent Lindsay a quick little message saying "If no one else has said yes, I definitely can!" Well, lucky me, no one had responded in the affirmative and I got the job! Woot!

Now, Parker was just supposed to nap for the entire time I was there. I was totally ok with this and brought my computer to blog and what not. But, that ended up being unsuccessful because she woke up before Lindsay got home!

When, I heard her talking I went in to get her out of bed and I told her. I'm glad to see your happy face, but your momma is NEVER going to believe me that you woke up on your own! And I promise y'all, she really did wake up on her own! Really! Please, believe me?!!


So, I got to spend 30 minutes with this beautiful girl by myself! Oh, and I found out that she likes to text message...when Lindsay texted me, she tried to help me reply! It was cute, but it also made the task a bit more difficult!

So, to end this post, here's a picture of me and Parker enjoying our time together!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I belive you! :) I know she had fun with you too :)

Texlilo said...

Mare she is so stinky cute! I am glad you had an awesome time!

 
site design by designer blogs