Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fancies: Labor Day Chic



Friday Fancies: Labor Day Chic





Today's outfit is just a little something to wear for Labor Day! I figure it might be spent spending some time with family or friends hanging out enjoying each other's company, so I'd want something cute and comfy to wear! I love the colors and everything's kept simple! I could totally see myself spending the day in this outfit! And, I seriously need this whole outfit. The shoes, the purse...all of it...

I'm so excited for this long weekend with Mr. B. Since we're not traveling this weekend (weird for us and a long weekend!) who know's what we'll do! But I'm sure we'll do something fun. I'm making a promise to him (via this blog post that he may or may not read before he can hold me to it!) not to take him to a single craft store over this long weekend. Or to any other extremely me (and therefore totally not him!) store! So, we'll see what happens with this weekend, because we officially have NOTHING to do!



5 comments:

MiChE said...

Super cute outfit!!
Try not to get too wet this weekend.

siddathornton said...

i absolute LOVE that bag. kate spade is fantastic.

Meg {henninglove} said...

those flats are super cute!! love what you paired with it

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Love your outfit! Really cute bag! Hope you have a fun relaxing weekend!

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

those shoes are adorable! I would love all of these in my closet!

 
site design by designer blogs