Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: Tell Us About Your Blog




Today I'm linking up with Katie to tell you a little bit about my blog!


What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, I took it from the Marvin Gaye song, "It Takes Two" because I like the song and because my blog chronicles my life as a newlywed! And because it takes two to be married!

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2009 on my food blog. That hasn't been near the successful venture this blog has. The food blog has been blogged on in waves and now I think I've finally given up on it. It's like letting an old friend go. But, I've really found a love for this blog and it kind of wins!

What are your favorite things to blog about?
My favorite things to blog about...wow...any of the cool things Mr. B and I do!

What is one tip that you would give a new blogger?

Find your voice. Write about what's important to you. And don't write for the followers. Write for the pure joy of writing.







No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs