Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Check Me Out!

****Steps on Soap Box****

Ok, so I really wanted to title this post "A Big Announcement" but I know I can't do that because all of you would have automatically assumed I'm pregnant - Which I'm not. Why is it as women, if we say we have a big announcement people ASSUME (and you know what they say about assuming!) you're pregnant? Why do people think because I'm a woman no other announcement I ever make could be a big announcement? Are all of my other announcements now destined - only because I'm a woman - to never be larger than medium-sized?

****Steps off Soap Box****

Ok, I feel much better after that and will now proceed to make my announcement!

I have an etsy shop!

Yep, after weeks of working to get to this point I've finally got everything in order and have set my shop up! You can find me at AllTheCuteThings.etsy.com! I've been working so hard on this and this weekend I finally got everything in order and yesterday finished setting everything up!



This little shop is my way to play with baby things and NOT need to have a baby! I'm making the ruffle butt onesies and tie onesies you've been seeing around! And, I've got tons more of ideas to put in there too! So, if you get a chance, check it out and spoil that little baby in your life with something cute!

Here's a few pictures of our current offerings!




And I'll be adding more to the shop as quick as I can! Have a great Tuesday y'all and I promise, you'll be seeing a lot more of me now that this is up and running!



1 comment:

Texlilo said...

Those are so adorable! I am so buying from you when I have kids! You are amazing!

 
site design by designer blogs