Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting

Today, after weeks of talking about, I just grabbed Mr. B, our coupon for buy one get one free movie theater tickets and we headed to the late show at The Prytania Theater to see The Help. The show is supposed to start at 9:30, but here it is 9:25 and I'm sitting in the lobby waiting to get into the theater to watch the show!

Now, I've done a pretty good job of avoiding any spoiler information about the movie and so far all I know about the movie beyond the previews is the very popular quote "I is kind. I is smart. I is important." And that can't be avoided if you have spent just one moment on pintrest the past couple of weeks!

Well, I leave you with this short post, my first mobile post by the way, and expectations that this movie is going to knock my socks off....and the previous showing of the movie just ended so I'm going to go settle in for the show!



*I realized during the movie I misquoted a little bit...I've corrected it now, but forgive my original error. Mobile post from the lobby of the movie theater wasn't 100% perfect!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited to see that. I read the book & it was fantastic! Hopefully will see it this weekend!

Helping B. said...

I didn't know anything about the film, not even the "I is..." business. I enjoyed it as well!

Kathy S said...

I loved The Help. What did you think?

 
site design by designer blogs