Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Target Tuesday




Today, I'm working on finishing some of the apartment's finer details.

Like Pictures.

I <3 Pictures. Really, I do. My fridge is covered with them, and it takes every ounce of control I have not to cover every inch of every available surface with pictures. So, today, I'm working on frames for the place so that I can have pictures in a few more places!


Linear Wood 10-pc. Frame Set - Black


Wall Cluster Collage Frame - Black

I think these would keep my walls going pretty well...I'll need more soon of course, but you have to start somewhere!






3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all of the picture from collages! They are all so cute!

Lauren said...

The 10 pc frame set I adore! Will have to check those out it would look great in my living room!

tara said...

oohh i LOVE the second set of frames!

 
site design by designer blogs