Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday {vol 4}



google


Pinterest...oh, how I love thee...and these beautiful things I've found!





Do yourself a favor, make these. They are SUPER easy (just throw all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix!). Then bake! DON'T make the mistake I made though...DON'T put these in cupcake liners...just put Pam in your muffin tin and pull them out! They won't come out of a cupcake liner!





This is next up on my "to try" list! I LOVE tacos but, let's face it, tortilla's can quickly blow an diet! But, by putting the lettuce as the tortilla, it makes tacos just a bit healthier! Woot!






This is definitely on my to do list as I'm working on my photo projects!



Source: polyvore.com via Betty on Pinterest


If this wasn't nearly impossible to remember, I would definitely be making this all the rage!







6 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Cute ideas!! And we make lettuce tacos ALL the time, they're so yummy and you don't feel as bad if you "happen" to eat a 3rd one. ha!

Anonymous said...

those lettuce tacos look good!

Joeylee @ SweetNSassyGirls
http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

Did you make those mini or regular size pizza bites? I know I would do mini, so cute! :)
What a great idea and super diet friendly alternative to tacos, yum.
Is that picture a map? SO cute!! I know Mr. B would LOVE that!
I saw that (whatever it is) yesterday, so funny!! I started cracking up and read it to Lee :)

Katie said...

I love the map mat idea!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Bahaha that last pin is great! And I'm loving that picture frame!

Kate said...

I've done lettuce wraps with chinese style filling but I've never thought to do it with taco filling. Genius! I am trying this ASAP!

 
site design by designer blogs