Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Dressing to the Maxi

Friday's Fancies: Dressing to the Maxi




Today I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies! I really enjoy this link up each week! This week, we were prompted to use a maxi dress in our post and I ran with it!

I started out with this bright yellow maxi dress! I love that it has a sleeves and the little bow below the bust...it just adds a little something to the dress! And, I decided to keep it simple on the accessories. Just brown leather and pink. And not too much of them! I'm in love with this outfit!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We've got some great things planned and I can't wait to tell you all about them on Monday!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute earrings!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that yellow dress! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Nikell said...

I love the dress!! I'll be topping by on Polyvore too.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great dress!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Meg {henninglove} said...

loving the dress a great yellow color. and the pale pink accessories are great, very cute!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Pretty yellow maxi!!

 
site design by designer blogs