Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fancies: Too School for Cool

Today I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday Fancies. Today we were prompted with "Back to School" so If I were going to back to school right now, this might be what I showed up in...if money were NO object!


Friday Fancies: Too School for Cool




I would definitely need to be on top of the latest trends and these pink pants do that justice. I had originally considered using an even brighter pair of pants, but I just couldn't do it! I felt that it was blinding and distracting...this pair of pants though accomplish their fashion statement perfectly!

I kept the shirt, belt, shoes and tote bag neutral and subdued because let's face it, the pants are enough of a statement. And too many trends at once is fashion vomit!

Now, it is back to school and 100% of the fun with back to school is school supplies. Lots and lots of school supplies. If you were to look in that GORGEOUS tote back, you would find some cute binders, and lots of fun pens! Even now I have like 50 pens in my purse! I LOVE options when it comes to writing utensils! And, the most important accessory - a coffee travel mug. Because let's face it, I was up all night making sure I had all my supplies and that this outfit was the outfit!

So, there you go...that's what I came up with this week! For all of you going back to school in the coming weeks, good luck! And look cute because pajama's aren't proper clothes for class!





5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great outfit!!! So much fun for school!

Meg {henninglove} said...

pink pants, love it!! and the belt realy pulls the outfit together great first day outfit

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

love these pink jeans! they are just the right shade! really cute outfit! following you!

Nicole said...

Oh wow. I just added pink jeans on my to buy list. LOVE THEM. This is a great outfit!!! :)

Bibi said...

The bag is awesome, I love it!

an award is being given to you, my Love. The post will be up probably this monday afternoon :)

Enjoy!

Bibi

 
site design by designer blogs