Thursday, July 21, 2011

WILW & Pinteresting! {vol 1}


I'm linking up again with Jaime at this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

and this week I'm doubling it up with:

because I happen to be loving what I'm pinning!

So, here we go!

{ one }
I'm loving these painted mismatched chairs! I told Mr. B today that I'm seeing a trip to goodwill looking for dining room chairs. They don't even have to match. That's the beauty of it. They can be different. What they will have in common is color and seat fabric. I can't wait to get my hands on chairs!!! Ahh!!

Source: art-moms.com via Betty on Pinterest





{ two }
I'm loving these DIY cake stands. The spray paint gives them a nice bold color and I'm LOVING bold color right now! I can't wait to get my hand on some spray paint and infusing our place with bold colors.




{ three }
I'm loving this photo frame family tree. I'm trying to think where in our place I could make one! I love photos and this seems like the perfect way to share!

Source: wanelo.com via Betty on Pinterest



{ four }
And, always, I'm loving this amazing man!




I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! I know I did. I got some house cleaning done, I went to the library and checked out a few books and even dropped by the mister's parent's house for a quick visit!

5 comments:

Bibi said...

I need to re-create that photo tree, it's absolutely awesome! All pictures are darling :a
your post made me smile!
Bibi

MiChE said...

I'm actually going to try and do the mis-matched chairs in our dinning room too!

I'm in love with pinterest too!

Rebekah said...

Those bold mismatched chairs are awesome!!!

I actually bought a kit to do the family tree thing last weekend. It's not that exact one, but it's the same idea :) I'll have to send you a picture when I get it up!

Amy Rene said...

love those colorful chairs!!

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah said...

I LOOOOVE those chairs! Super cute! I totally repined that cake stand the other day! It's such a cute idea! I'll totally have to find you now because your pins are so perfect (and we have such similar taste!)

 
site design by designer blogs