Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Target Tuesday



Today I'm linking up at fabulous but evil for one of my favorite link ups - Target Tuesday! Ahh, it's going to be a great day!

First up, is a pair of shoes. I can always do with a new pair of shoes.

Women’s Miss Trish for Target® Flower Flat Sandals - Pink Patent


Oh, and I could take these in every color. 

Women's Mossimo® Peony Pumps - Blush Patent

I've been wanting a pair of nude pumps...and these could be awesome.

Women's Merona® Maribel Peep-Toe Wedges - Blush

I can always use a new pair of wedges...They are the perfect crossover vehicle!
By that I mean, they can dress up and down and these would be perfect.

Converse® One Star® Women's Lydia Alanna Plaid Dress - Purple

All of the shoes of above would be cute with this!

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Color Blocked Tank Dress - Pink Foil/True White/Wilderness Green

I really like the color combo on this. It's pretty awesome.

Journee Women's V-Neck Floral Print Dress - Gray



Well, there's my current wardrobe update! Gotta love Target! Y'all have a great Tuesday!





3 comments:

tara said...

I love the pumps and the colorblock dress! Very cute!

Courtney said...

I love the peep toe wedges! They are so cute!

Kristine said...

I NEED that plaid dress and those nude pumps! I keep telling Target we have a hot date… sooner or later that hot date will indeed happen!

 
site design by designer blogs