Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Target Tuesday

Today, I'm linking up with Tara at Fabulous But Evil for Target Tuesday.



I've been dreaming of traveling and today, I'm doing a travel related post. These are things I'd like to have to make travel even more enjoyable! Enjoy!

Product Image

Household Essentials Jewelry Roll - Black





Memorex Travel Speaker for iPod
We're nuts, we use these things in the car if we don't have an aux jack available. And we love it. Seriously, love it. It's like bringing our whole music collection with us.



Contents Lanie Weekender

I love bringing my make up with me...this is a great way to bring only the essentials.  I keep my make up in a tackle box (post on that to follow...) and this keeps me from taking the whole thing!
Product Image

Rockland 4-pc. Luggage Set - Pink Giraffe

Because I believe every girl needs cute luggage and this DEFINITELY meets that criteria!



Merona® Women's 1-Piece Swimsuit with Mesh - Black


I ALWAYS pack a swimsuit when we travel. I don't care if we're going to Michigan in February. You will find Mr. B and I with our swimsuits. It's really Mr. B's beliefs spilling into my life, but we always take it. You never know when the place you're staying is going to have a pool, indoor water park, heated pool etc. Just take a cute, family friendly swimsuit with you. You just don't know when you're going to need it. The one time we (both) forgot our swimsuits we ended up at Wal Mart picking one up. The hotel had a really nice pool and we just had to use it. Trust me. Take a swimsuit with you anywhere.


3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the jewelry roll and the giraffe luggage is too cute!!

tara said...

ohmygosh. that luggage is absolutely adorable!!

Polar Bear Club B. said...

To corroborate your story, the genesis of my bringing a swimsuit everywhere was a January 2001 trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota. I stayed in a lovely hotel downtown with what appeared to be a delightfully warm indoor pool.

 
site design by designer blogs