Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Small Snapshots: Patriotism


Small Snapshots is one of my favorite link-ups. I love using my camera and I love getting to show off what I've accomplished! And I love getting to see other people's photos!

This week I'm linking up with Carissa to show off my photos of Patriotism!

I've posted all of these photos in the past couple of days, but I wanted to officially show them for the link up.

Up first is a little bit of red white and blue! I feel most patriotic when Red, White and blue are used together so it seems only fitting for this post. 




And, nothing says Fourth of July to me more than fireworks. Seriously, I LOVE fireworks and the chance to see them on the Fourth is always great! So, here are a few pictures of fireworks.






Thanks for hosting this link up once again Carissa! It's one of my favorites each week!


1 comment:

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

Oh how patriotic -- very pretty, darling! Love the firework pictures!

 
site design by designer blogs