Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Colorful Polka Dots


Friday's Fancies: Colorful Polka Dots






Today I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies again! This week she gave us a couple of prompts to work with and I took to the polka dots. I just adore polka dots. While I was working on this outfit I ran across those bright green shoes and just knew (like you know) what this outfit was going to be...so here it is.

This black and white polka dot dress was the perfect back drop for a ton of bright colors! These green shoes are bright and casual. Perfect for a date night with the hubby. The red belt is perfect for cinching off my waist. The yellow umbrella? A TOTAL necessity as it has downpoured every afternoon/evening this week.

Matter of fact, it's rained so much this week I'm tired of rain. I want to be able to go outside this weekend and play with my camera. At this rate, to do that I'll have to go get a camera poncho. Not my number one choice. So, I'm going to pack this bright umbrella! At least it will be able to be my sun while the son is hiding!

So, there's my outfit for the weekend. Hopefully, I'll have the hubby taking me to see Crazy Stupid Love tonight! I'm not a big Steve Carrell fan, but when I originally saw that a {shirtless} Ryan Gosling was going to be in it, I had to see it. Because, let's face it, Ryan Gosling is...hot.



As Emma Stone's character says:
{Seriously, it's like you're photoshopped!}

Yep, that right there is more than enough for me to go see the movie. But, I learned something else.

All you Grobanites ready?

Josh Groban has a role in this movie. And aparently he's going to play a bad boy/jerk type of role. Oh. Emm. Gee. This movie is going to be a slice of heaven for me!!

So, yes, I'm willing to venture out with all of the teeny bopper's tonight to go see my two celebrity crushes on the same big screen at the same time!

Good luck making it through Friday and everyone, have a great weekend!




3 comments:

Ivana said...

What an amazing idea to pair polka dots with bright colors! LOVE it!

Have an amazing weekend!
xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Brunette & Blessed said...

just stopping by...love that dress. I'm passionate about polka dots

Stephanie said...

Enjoy the movie! I love that dress...it's super cute!

 
site design by designer blogs