Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fancies: Summer Chic

Summer Chic





I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies.

I am in love with this outfit! Let me just start by saying, I do NOT own any Gold jewlery? How did that happen? Since I've started doing Friday's Fancies I find myself DRAWN to Gold? I don't get it! I spent years getting rid of all of my gold so that I now desperately desire gold in a hundred different ways! What is wrong with me?????

But, all of that is to say that this outfit is perfect! The shorts, the top, even the thousand bracelets I've included. It's all perfect. Oh, and I need those sunglasses. Now.

Oh, and apparently, I also love coral. I've used coral several times in my Friday's Fancies posts. Good news on that one, I could have just looked in my closet...I just hadn't!

Also, I'm on Google +! Yay! I've joined another social network...I'm sure though that this one won't come with a great movie to go with it! :(   But, anyways, back to Google +. My email is bettyblogs1114@gmail.com. Feel free to look me up and add me. Also, I have a few invites so if you're wanting to join the latest craze, let me know, I'd be glad to send you one!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm hopefully going to be seeing a dear friend of mine from high school...if everything works out! Do you have any good plans?

4 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Any combo of coral and gold is just glorious!! ;) Have a great weekend!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love that set of pink flowers bracelets, i almost paired that with another outfit i was creating, you have great taste!

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

If you do all jewelry in silver it would look great, too! Awesome outfit, darling!
♥ Bibi

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love, love that coral top!!! and really, this whole look :-)

 
site design by designer blogs