Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks! (Lots of photos!)

This evening Mr. B and I went to the Lakefront to watch the fireworks.

I.Love.Fireworks.

And this time was super cool because I had my awesome camera with me to capture the excitement! I am so happy with how the pictures came out!

If you're into photography and want to know, I photographed these at:

ISO: 100
Aperture: 8
Shutter: 3 seconds

These settings were great until the last couple of minutes of the show. Because there were so many fireworks at once, the center was a little over exposed. In the future I would drop the shutter speed to 1.5 or 2 seconds.

So, without further ado, here are my Fireworks Pictures!




















This was the last photo I got before the centers were overexposed.


And, because I want to be honest with y'all, I will tell you that I shamelessly cropped these photos. There was a lady who was standing in the right side of EVERY photo. And, I'll admit, I wanted to improve the composition. So, this is what you get. (And I L.O.V.E. them!)

One final Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

They look AWESOME! :)

Carissa said...

Wow! They turned out really great! I was trying to pick my favorite but they are all so good! Maybe the second one? :)

Firework B. said...

On the mobile version it also looks like this could have been a trip to the aquarium...lots of wacky looking sea-life out there!

 
site design by designer blogs