Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW





I'm linking up again at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Here's a few things that I'm loving!


{ one }

I LOVE this book. It has really helped me accomplish things since I've had it. I'm getting more organized. Things are simplifying and I'm productive on a level I haven't been in a long time. (except today...when my office is still a mess from cleaning everything else up...but, still more productive than the past...)


{ two }
My Home Management Binder. Thanks to The book above, this little binder is working wonders in my life! I'm seriously loving this little thing! Just by writing down I want to be up a 8AM helps so much! I'm hitting the snooze so much less now! It's wonderful!

{ three }

I LOVE this television show. Half of it is commercials and previews but, it's still awesome. It never fails to bring tears to my eyes. I absolutely love it! I just watch it dvr'd because it really speeds up the watching.



{ four }
Yes, I'm a gleek. I admit it. And I love watching all of the dvr'd episodes...especially anything where they sing Wicked. Or Bruno Mars. Yep, those are my favorites.

So, that's what I'm loving!




3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh I'm totally a Gleek and not afraid to admit it :-P That other show though, I can't bring myself to watch it. I would literally bawl the entire show (but that's because I have a bad experience with the military lol) but it looks cool!

Je$$ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Je$$ said...

i love me some bruno mars!

 
site design by designer blogs