Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays

Today, I'm linking up with for a little bit of Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...enjoy!

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I was a Jr. Bridesmaid for my Aunt & Uncle's wedding, but other than that I have not made any appearances in any weddings. I'll be in my sister's wedding whenever she gets married, but I doubt I'm going to have much of a career in being a bridesmaid - most of our friends are already married.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Snuggle up with Mr. B and chat. Or we'll act goofy...we just enjoy a few quiet minutes together! It's the best part of the day!

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
I would take the cruise through the Panama Canal. I want to take the one that finishes in South America. 

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Swimming...I could spend all day at the beach or a swimming pool. Mmm...I love it! Matter of fact, I get to join a friend for swimming tomorrow. It's going to be grand fun!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I've wanted to be everything from and engineer to a teacher. To an architect. Mostly a teacher. I would take all of my school work from the year and play teacher for my dolls. I'd even grade papers. Yeah, I quite enjoyed myself.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A kitchen with a nice island, a wrap around porch, and hum...I'm not sure what else. But, the porch is most important. I told Mr. B the other day that the bare minimum requirement for a porch is a swing and 2 rocking chairs!

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
We had chili and cornbread. A favorite around our house!!

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
It depends on the Saturday night. Sometimes we're out and about. Sometimes we're watching a movie. Sometimes we're with friends...

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Around here, we pay H20 every other month. When it was just me, I brought in the minimum bill, and it was like $35 bucks. Yeah, then I got married. We're paying closer to $70. That was a shock the first time I saw it!

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Blog, read a good book, watch a movie. Currently doing 2 of the 3!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your before-bed routine - so sweet, and exactly how it should be :D You playing teacher sounds ADORABLE - what a cute way to imagine your future :p

 
site design by designer blogs