Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Target Tuesday



Today I am linking up with Tara at Fabulous But Evil.

Because I can't ever resist a dress...or a skirt, they are on feature here! Let's look at some of the things I'm liking at Target this week!

Merona® Women's Sleeveless Scoop Neck Dress - Washed Red

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Sleeve Dress - Chinese Red



CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Linen Wrap Dress in White



CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Sleeveless Dress in Pink



Merona® Women's Pull On Skirt w/Ruffle - Fresh White


CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Embroidered Skirt in Blue

I think these would improve my summer wear so much! I love a good dress or skirt! Y'all have a fabulous Tuesday and I hope to see you linking up with Tara!

5 comments:

Zara said...

I love the white dress and the blue skirt. LOVE them! They are so perfect for the summer.

tara said...

Ohmygosh. I love that white wrap dress! How cute!

Courtney said...

I love that first red dress! It is too cute!

Celia said...

that second dress looks super comfy! ... and i love the last skirt! :)

Kelsey said...

The white wrap dress is PERFECT! Too adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs