Saturday, June 11, 2011

Small Snapshots: Macro

Today, I'm catching up on a link-up. Thank you Carissa for holding these open so long! I was on vacation when this one came up and today I'm catching up on it.

While we were on vacation we went swimming with our friends and their kids. As we were hanging out after swimming and getting ourselves dried up and ready to leave, a butterfly joined us. He spend several minutes hanging out on my towel and I spent those minutes trying to get pictures of him on me. Not my best work, but great memories surrounding them! Enjoy!


So, there are my macro pictures! I'm so glad to be home and able to work on my photography more!!

3 comments:

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

He is gorgeous! They are indeed very hard to take pictures of :) The top picture is awesome, he's got beautiful colors!
I still have to do my macro pictures for this week... lol

Kat said...

Wow - really cute! I'm impressed that you managed to get a photo of a butterfly being still. That's a talent :-)

Carissa said...

I love the colors in these pictures! wow! Great examples of macros!

 
site design by designer blogs