Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fancies: A Think Pink French Picnic

Bonjour!!!!

Today we are linking up at {long distance loving} again. It's time to put together another dream outfit!!

When I originally put this outfit together at my new favorite website Polyvore, I had called it "Think Pink" because everything is either pink or makes pink look fabulous. But, after thinking about it, I have to call it "French Picnic" because when I look at it, I can't help but imagine myself sitting near the Eiffel Tower eating a Picnic lunch with Mr. B. Hopefully by that point I can speak French (a girl can dream, right?) and we're talking about the beautiful day, snapping some awesome photos and enjoying each others company.


Again, I can't seem to pull myself back to the states! I really just want to lay down on the grass now that lunch's is over and read a book. Maybe take a little nap! It would be just divine!!! The stamp in my passport, the grass beneath my feet, the Eiffel Tower. France would just be wonderful in this outfit!!










Oops...maybe I should get back to this blog and off of travelocity....

So, here's to hoping everyone has a great weekend and can take their fabulous glass of wine and imagine they're somewhere wonderful right now...Happy Friday!!

I'm also linking up to Happy Hour (that glass of wine still in hand!). Have a great weekend!!!!


6 comments:

Holly said...

I absolutely love that outfit--pink is my favorite color!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) Enjoy your weekend!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this girly dress! v pretty! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

Trish said...

BONJOUR! Very Cute! I especially love the bow-necklace!

Zara said...

Cette robe est belle! J'adore la couleur et la collection d'éléments ensemble.

I am in love! I would LOVE to have that dress and the whole outfit!

Hope you are having a fantastic Friday, and never stop dreaming about vacations! :-)

Eliza said...

What a dreamy outfit. Love it!

http://babycravings.blogspot.com/

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

Anything French makes me smile--so this Friday's Fancies post is like heaven on earth! Love that dress! So happy to have you as a FF Faithful :) xoxo {av}

P.S. Can't wait to see your outfit this week!

 
site design by designer blogs