Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fancies: Picking Blueberries

Picking Blueberries




I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} again!

Today I joined a friend and her kids to go blueberry picking. It was tons of fun! We picked 2 gallons worth of blueberries and they were delicious! On Monday I'm going to go help them do some baking with the berries we just picked. I can't wait! In the meantime, here's the outfit I wish I could have been wearing today while picking berries!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We're going to a wedding tonight. And it's at the same hall that we got married at. I'm so excited to see it again and be at a wedding there. I get so sentimental about that building. (I'm sure y'all understand!) I can't wait to be there and maybe even dance with my hubby...it's going to be great! And, I love the outfit I'm going to wear tonight. I'm going with a black and white dress and giving it a pop with my hot pink stilletos. It's going to be fabulous! I love my hot pink stilletos and I love any chance to wear them!

So, I'm going to go start getting ready...well, in a few minutes at least!


3 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is such a great outfit for picking blueberries!! I would love to do something like this!! The blessing of getting out in nature and picking off a treat from a bush..just glorious!
Have a great weekend! ;)

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

I hope you have fun at the wedding!

Blueberries picking sounds so much fun! I bet the kids loved it!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love those aviators and cute headband! xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

 
site design by designer blogs