Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fancies: Life's a Beach

I'm Linking up again with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!

After spending the past couple of days at the pool, I decided that today was the day to plan a better swiming outfit than that which I currently have. Here's what I found:


Life's a Beach




This makes swimming - at a pool or a beach - so much more exciting!! The towel is fun, the swimsuit makes me think retro 40s. Sunnies and nail polish, fun. And I just can't pass up a chance for a hat!

Ahh...summer needs these items!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Mr. B and I are enjoy a baseball game tonight. And the rest of the weekend is going to involve us not doing ANYTHING! We're going to relax, go to church and just enjoy being together! Ahh...that's what a weekend should be!

4 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loving that hat! have a great time at the game :) xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

Stephanie said...

That suit is great! Happy Friday!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

love how you put this together!! that bathing suit is darling!!
hope you've had a great weekend!! ;)

MiChE said...

cute bathing suit!

 
site design by designer blogs