Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friday Fancies: Double Date



Double Date






I'm linking up again with {av} of {long distance loving}!

This weekend, a dear friend of mine is traveling over from Leesville and is coming to Baton Rouge. I haven't seen her in like 2 months so Mr. B and I are going to drive the hour to Baton Rouge to spend some time with her and her boyfriend. They are pretty cool people and we always have a blast hanging out. So, when it came time to put together an outfit, it was to go out to dinner our with our friends.

Chances are we will hit up Bonefish Grill and I LOVE their drinks! (YAY!) I'll tell you all about our weekend next week!

Oh, and in other news. Those shoes are Jimmy Choo and when I think Jimmy Choo, I think of Kellie Pickler's song Going Out in Style. I think it's so important to hear this song just once that I'm including a video from youtube for you to check it out!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am most definitely!




10 comments:

Ivana said...

What a lovely outfit! I love that skirt, and Jimmy Choo shoes, obvi :)
I´m so glad that I´ve discovered your blog thanks to Friday Fancies! I´m your new follower and hope you´ll have some time to check my lifestyle blog!

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

What a cute skirt!! Enjoy the double date!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that red skirt, v cute. xoxo jillian:: enter to win My Memories Digital Suite Scrapbooking Software

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

That outfit is gorgeous. Have fun on the double date! :)

Stephanie said...

This outfit is so perfectly girly. I love it!

xo

Lindsay said...

Very cute! BTW I love the new layout, you did a great job! :)

Nikell said...

Great accessories!

Stopping by from Friday's Fancies...Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Emily Marie said...

Gorgeous outfit, I absolutely love the shoes!
www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

Amanda said...

I heart that clutch! Of course I would... It's $1300... If only :P

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Adorable outfit! Love the red and white and lacey heels! ;) That clutch is pretty amazing too! Have a great time!!

 
site design by designer blogs