Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW


I'm linking up here today!

Ah, today is Wednesday! Thank you Blogger for helping me keep up with what day of the week it is! I swear, since I've started working from home I can quickly lose track of what day of the week it is! Ugh! But, this is one post that helps pull me back on track! So, today, here's some of what I'm loving!

~( one )~
I'm loving the surprise the Mister brought me yesterday! The flowers are beautiful and there were so many I was able to put them in 3 different vases! One is in the living room, one is in our bedroom and one is in our kitchen. They are wonderful and I'm enjoying them tremendously. I'm also enjoying the DVD of Red he got me! I LOVE the movie and I've been wanting the DVD...so, it's awesome that he got it for me! He's just awesome!




~( two )~
I'm enjoying that my outlets have been replaced in the kitchen to the updated white and that the walls are all painted! The room just feels wonderful now! I'm so happy with it and can't wait to finish painting the living room! That's going to take some work though!



~( three )~
I'm loving my new dining room table. We decided that I would use our old one for my desk now that I work from home and that we would get a new dining room table. And we just got it today! I'm lovin' it! We need to get chairs to go with it, but that's going to be a work in progress. For now, we'll continue using our folding chairs!



~( four )~
I'm loving my fridge with all of my magnets and pictures, invitations and the like. I love that each time I open the fridge I get to see all of the faces that I love! I told Mr. B today that I don't look forward to when the fridge is covered and I have to replace the photos. But, I'll do what I have to! I just so enjoy my fridge!




~( five )~
Stuffed Sno-Balls. Seriously, these are the best thing ever. I don't think I'll eat another Sno-Ball without it being stuffed...it was love at first bite. The one below is blackberry and it was DELICIOUS. Seriously, you must try this!


~( six )~
And it goes without saying, but it will be said anyways, I'm loving this man! (By the way, this weekend we our six monthaversary!)



~( finally )~
I have finished painting our kitchen for the immediate future. One of the next projects on my "to do" list is to paint the cabinets. When that time comes, I will be painting the cabinets white. Now, I'm needing your help, what color should I paint the area above the cabinets? Should I paint them white to match the cabinets when they are repainted? Or, should I paint them yellow to match the walls? Take a look at the pictures below. The area up for discussion is area that is wallpapered above the cabinets. (I can't wait to get rid of the ugly wallpaper!) Below the pictures is a poll, go ahead and place your vote there. And feel free to leave any further thoughts you might have in the comments. I really want to know what you have to say!



And...here's the poll!

 More online polls on pollsb.com 


4 comments:

Romance In A Glance said...

Love the flowers. That is so incredibly sweet. I just realized we have the same background...great minds must think alike! :) Have a wonderful week!

Zara said...

What a sweet hubby you've got! The flowers are beautiful!!

star said...

The flowers are beautiful! How sweet!

Lindsay said...

The table looks good :)

I would definitely go with yellow above, I think the white would be to much. :)

 
site design by designer blogs