Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW



Today, I'm linking up here for What I'm Loving Wednesday! Yippee!!

~( one )~
Being Home! Mr. B and I enjoyed a great trip to see my family in San Antonio this weekend for my little Sister's graduation! But, it's great to be home and hopefully back to my "normal" routine! 

~( two )~
I'm loving seeing this wonderful color:
Behr Banana Cream

On my walls. Which looks something like this:
The left wall has the paint on it. The right one is the dreadful old color!

~( three )~
I'm loving these bedding sets at Target for our guest bedroom...


~( four )~
I'm loving the fact that I have such use for tank tops and flip flops now that I'm working from home! I entirely missed having the time to wear them! Now, it's about the only thing I want to wear!
Black & Brown flip flops could rule my world!
A girl can't have enough Old Navy Tank tops!
~( five )~ 
Thanks to Lindsay getting one for Mother's Day, I'm now loving this:
Found here! I think I'm going to need this awesome, cute camera strap!
~( six )~
And always, I'm loving this man:

Mr. B & I  at Casa Rio on the Riverwalk in San Antonio!!








4 comments:

Mandy said...

your right you can never have enough flip flops and tank tops :) and with me they are paired beyond perfectly with skirts lol. i didn't know you were working from home. how exciting.

Kit said...

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Romance In A Glance said...

Those are great! That is a great color and I LOVE the second choice bedspread! Very trendy...

Natalie and Lee said...

LOVE your bed spread choices! :)

 
site design by designer blogs