Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays


{one}
what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Um...the time my boyfriend in the ninth grade refused to purchase me a snoball. At the homecoming tailgate party. In the Texas heat. It only cost a $1. Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that.  But, other than that, I don't really have anything to put here. The only guy I actually ever went on a date with was the hubby. Yeah, I'm one of those girls.

{two}
if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
I don't know. I really like being me. I might like to be me with a tad bit more money, but I really just want to be me. Is this really corny?

{three}
what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Oh, I love cheese. My most favorite kind is by far the sharpest cheddar I can get my hands on. I once had a black wax cheese in Amish country and that was fabulous. It was sharper than extra sharp cheddar. It was cheese love for me!

{four}
do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yep. She was Mrs. Coleman. I believe she was the only teacher my dad ever really scared. When I was in the first grade, my dad worked for a gas turbine company as a mechanic. He was a pretty well built guy, that type of built that only comes from working in a blue collar job. And, to add to it all, his temper hadn't mellowed out yet at all. Well, I'm a lefty. And she was always trying to shift things so I would write with my right hand instead. My dad wasn't pleased. He and my mom sent a nice note saying to let me write how I wanted to. Well, she tried it again and then he showed up at the school. Let's just suffice it to say that after that, I was allowed to write however I wanted.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
The Mister. He's wonderful and listens to me and helps me feel better. If I need to talk to another girl, I call Robin or Jennifer. They're great to talk to as well!

{six}
were you ever in a school talent show?
Nope. I did everyone a great benefit in that.

{seven}
who is your favorite fictional character?
Katie Scarlett O'Hara Hamilton Kennedy Butler


{eight}
can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes, and I will. But, I hate having water in my eyes in any other situation. I stick my head out of the shower at least twice during my shower each day to wipe the water off of my face.

{nine}
do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope. I don't even look to set my fingers down most of the time.

{ten}
when was the last time you took a nap?
I'm not sure. I'm not a big napper.

1 comment:

Cheesy B. said...

HALLOUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
site design by designer blogs