Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Target Tuesday

I've seen the movie ( loved ) now I need to read the book.

~( two )~
Apparently, there is a story to my life.
Seen the movie, liked the movie, need to read the book.
~( three )~
And...the story continues.
I've seen every Harry Potter movie.
Haven't read the books.
Now might be a good time?


Now, just because I love to look cute I might need a few of these things:

~( four )~

CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Embroidered Ruffle Dress in Navy

~( five )~

Merona® Women's Americana Artist Dress - Blue Check

~( six )~

Merona® Women's Ruffle Neck Dress - Tangerine

And, anytime you have something cute to wear, you need cute shoes to go with:

~( seven )~

Women's Mossimo® Peita Flat Thong Sandals - Orange/Multicolor


~( eight )~

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Wakana Strappy Wedge Sandals - Brown


So, there's Target Tuesday for you...feel free to come join me at the link up!!

4 comments:

tara said...

Cute dresses! I love all 3! Thanks for linking up! :)

Lindsay said...

Love those shoes!! The dresses are really cute too :)

Zara said...

I love those shoes! :-) The wedges look perfect for everyday wear

Courtney said...

I love that ruffle dress!! I want to read Water for Elephants so bad!! I might have to pick that up this week!

 
site design by designer blogs