Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Small Snapshots: Reflection


Today I am linking up here for Small Snapshots. I am so thrilled someone is doing a link up/photography challenge for us amateurs who wish to develop our photography skills. I'm loving it!!

Two of todays photos were taken this week.
While, I'm not really happy with this photo, I really like it for the link up.
I took this on our way out of City Park and didn't spend enough time on it.
If I felt like it I would go back to City Park and take it from a different angle.
But, like I said, it's great for a theme of "reflection".

Now, this photo was also taken on Saturday.
I'm happier with this one but it's overexposed...ugh!
I really like all of the different reflections on the water!

Now, this next photo I took while on vacation in April and I LOVE it! I took this photo while waiting for our table at Lambert's Cafe. I took it several times so that I could get this version of it. Several of them the reflection was hidden behind the dirt on the windows! But this one is PERFECT! Photo love!!!


So, there you go. Those are my photos for this weeks link-up! This week's theme is Letters and I can't wait to get to work on it! I'm hoping to make something for Mr. B and I to decorate the A.P.T. with!! And, I hope to see some of y'all participating next week!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

These are great photos! I love how you interpreted reflection for the city park sign! I'm a huge sucker for water reflection pictures! Your self-portrait in the window is great! Mine always look funny! I'm so excited for this week's theme! I hope to frame some for our house as well!

Bibi - Simple Summit said...

Hi - came across your blog via Carissa's :) I haven't done this weeks snapshot challenge yet, but I love your pictures. Great eye for reflections :)

Great blog and congratulations on getting married :)

Bibi

 
site design by designer blogs