Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fancies: Coral Me Happy & Happy Hour!


I'm linking up at {long distance loving} today for Friday Fancies. Below's just a little bit about my outfit! (Which was totally written before this little blurb because I forgot this little blurb...so, I didn't edit it, but it seems kind of weird if you don't know all of that first...anyways. Enjoy.)

Ahh, I made a casual outfit that just screams day trip to me. It makes me want to grab Mr. B and go take a day trip to...anywhere. I'd be so comfortable for the car ride but would look super cute walking around just about anywhere! It would entirely make for a pleasant trip!

Also, I have to tell you, as much as I love pinterest.com, I have found a website I like more, www.polyvore.com. I made that collage above in about 2 seconds and it sites everything for me! It's main focus is fashion, but I absolutely love it!! There's some way to do interior design stuff too, but I haven't used it in that capacity yet.



I'm also linking up with Joelle at Love is Home for Happy Hour today!I've missed this link-up the past couple of weeks and I am so glad to have it back!! I'm looking to enjoy a big old glass of water!! This weekend is going to be fabulous and I just can't wait!!! We've got a birthday party to go to and hang out with some good friends of ours!! And PLENTY of pictures to be taken! They haven't experienced me with my new camera yet!

Also, since I wasn't quite on the ball yesterday, I have to tell you, my little sister had a birthday!! I can't believe how much time has changed our relationship. As kids we fought incessantly. It was so bad that we weren't allowed to take trips together for church. We just didn't get along well. But now, things have improved so much...we can talk nicely to each other and I might dare say it, we enjoy hanging out with each other!



Well, I have much to do today! The car needs an oil change (which might include a Coca-Cola. 5 Minute Oil Change gives you those for free while you're waiting.) and a car wash! It's been so long since Le Fleur has been Pampered, she might just hate me!! Y'all have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love those ballet flats!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I am a lover of coral!! Appreciate this! That yellow clutch takes the show with its brightness!!

Have a great memorial day weekend! ;)

Joelle said...

Love that outfit! I've had those same striped shoes saved on my Polyvore for weeks now...I've just been waiting to use them for the perfect outfit :)

Thanks for linking up today! I hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear!

xoxoxo,
Joelle

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

hooray for fridays fancies! love that outfit.. im obsessed w pinterest too! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

MORONI said...

Love the pics however in the first picture your "garment" is visible! If you have a temple recommend it will be cancelled!
http://nowscape.com/mormon/hitler_temple_records.htm

Jackie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE coral! It's been a favorite of mine for a while! Have a fabulous weekend!

Lindsay said...

The outfit is so cute! I love it :)

Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

i just love florals & stripes together!!! thanks for stopping by :) hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

What a perfect Friday's Fancies combination, pretty lady! Like Brynn, I love the florals + stripes together :) so so happy to have you as a FF Faithful! xoxo {av}

p.s. be sure to stop by and enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!

 
site design by designer blogs