Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Hour

Well, sadly it's been a week since I've posted here. This week has been a little crazy and posting just hasn't been happening. Again, it's a sad moment in my blogging world. 

But, today we're going to enjoy Happy Hour! Thanks Joelle for hosting this lovely blog hop again! It's my favorite!

Today is my very last day at my craptastic job! YAY! I'm so excited it's not even funny! I'm going to go in and at 11:30AM my boss is taking the office out to lunch and then I get to go home from there. It's hard to believe that almost 3 years of my life are coming to an end. It's a good end, but it's still hard to believe that it's finally here!!!  YAY!!

Today I am also celebrating a new purchase that Mr. B & I made yesterday - our digital SLR camera whom I've named Stella. Yes, we've joined the dSLR bandwagon and I'm thrilled!!! Stella is a Nikon D3100 with a Tamron 18-270mm lens. It's awesome!!!  She takes fabulous photos and she's going to do an awesome job...

...particularly on Mr. B & I's vacation we are taking next week. It's going to awesome. It's the perfect way to celebrate the freedom I've just received from the craptastic job! YAY for Vacay!!!

Oh, and just because I can, here are some pictures I took with Stella!!


One of Mr. B's First pictures taken with Stella!


Mr. B checking and making sure everything is right before paying for Stella!

Stella's box waiting on the counter!

Stella's boxes being bagged so we can take them home with us!

Some practice shots with Stella!

Another practice shot with Stella!

Stella's first family outing - dinner at Izzo's!

Y'all have a great weekend. My Dad's 50th Birthday Party is this weekend and we're excited to be seeing my family! Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend everyone...and take you're camera out for some fun...you can bet your bottom dollar Stella is going to be having the time of her life!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs