Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life After the Oscar Death Race

Wow. After a full month of blogging on pretty much just movies, I'm almost at a loss of what to put on this blank canvas.

It's kind of weird to be honest. I had so many ideas of what to write before the Oscars consumed  my life. Now, I'm having to find that inspiration again. I've missed it, so it's going to be nice looking for it again, but in the meantime if my stride seems off, it's because my stride is  off. But, it will be back again soon.

So, for now, we're going to celebrate a couple of exciting moments I experienced this past month in the blogging world!

First, I managed to post more blogs than there were days in the month. It was a personal goal for me to do that. (And go figure, I picked the shortest month in the year! But, I would like it noted that I posted 32 blog posts last month, so it goes without saying, I blogged plenty last month!)

Second, I started a second (and eventually) at third page of posts on the posting page. Again, totally cool to see this blog growing and becoming well written...I enjoy writing this blgo and I'm glad to see my posting is accomplishing that!!

Finally, I had more than 100 people read my blog yesterday.  How totally cool!! I love following my blogs statistics.  I find it fascinating to see how people find me, what they're reading (movies last month!) and where they are reading from! I'm not sure what the future is going to hold for It Takes Two since the movie posts are going to quietly fade from view but, until then I am totally thrilled that I broke a hundred readers in a day...lets see what happens now!!

So, here's to lookin' at you kid. And the blog posts to come, and they will come. You can be sure of that!




1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I like the death race...it's fun. It changes how you watch the Oscars. I was more interested in Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Makeup and Live Action Short than I was the "major" awards (except director, I was very interested to see who would win best director).

Before the death race I really only cared about the major awards, now I appreciate all of the awards.

 
site design by designer blogs