Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Hour


 
Today, I was following a link from a  link from a link....well, you get the idea, and stumbled upon this WONDERFUL new blog Love is Home. Joelle's honesty and openness made me feel at home on her blog in half a second. And then, I found her wonderful little fun time "Happy Hour". So, here's a new way to end the week.

This week has been a roller coaster. Work Monday (no bueno). Mardi Gras Tuesday (bueno). Work Wednesday (no bueno). Migraine Headache Thursday (no bueno). 24th birthday Thursday (bueno). Work Friday (no bueno). See - roller coaster of a week. But, it is now Friday, I am now 24 and life is good. I've got an awesome husband at home who just fixed the annoying whine on the upstairs toilet. { LOVE }

I can't wait for a quiet weekend at home and more Wii Fit Plus this weekend. Also, considering getting Zumba for the Wii with my birthday money. Either that or a Kat Von D. eyeshadow palette from Sephora. I can't decide...girls - give me your votes!

So, here's to Friday - and the weekend ahead!


And below is Joelle's rules for playing. Stop by and join the game!

We do happy hour all day on Fridays. Because it's five o'clock somewhere, right?

What are you drinking today?

Happy Hour is my weekly blog party, where we get to meet new friends, find new blogs to read, and destress from our week.  We're all busy ladies and sometimes we just need to get out with some friends, chat, and have a drink.


How to enter the party:
  1. Must be a follower of Love is Home to participate. If you aren't already a follower, just click that "follow" button over there to the right.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter. 
  3. Add your blog's information and button. 
  4. And you're done!
How to play:
  1. Write a post about anything you want to write about. Do you need to vent about a stressful week? It's okay, we all have them and that's what we're here for. Vent away. Did you have a fantastic day? We want to hear about that too. Or do you have big plans for the weekend? You know what to do...
  2. Visit two other blogs linked below and leave a comment, saying that you are from {Where We Love} Happy Hour.
  3. Come back and leave a comment below telling us who you visited and any wonderful new blogs you found.
But there are some rules...
  1. Don't paste and run...that's not cool. And if you do, your link will be deleted.
  2. I thoroughly dislike "copy and paste" comments...you know, the ones that say "I'm a new follower from Happy Hour, I would love for you to follow back..." blah blah blah. Don't do it, please. I don't want to have to delete a link for doing that either. The purpose of this is to find new blog friends and support each other. We like authentic followers, ones that actually enjoy our blogs and aren't blindly following a bunch of blogs in hopes that they will gain more followers. 
Hope to see y'all at Happy Hour!!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so so so much for that fabulous shout out! You are really too sweet, and I am so happy you found my little blog! I just know that you're going to have fun with us during Happy Hour ;)

Anyway, Happy belated birthday dear! I hope you had a fantastic day, and that it outweighed all of the not-so-good days from the rest of the week.

Have a wonderful weekend friend!

xoxo,
Joelle
www.wherewelove.blogspot.com

Mr. B said...

I vote not for the eye-shadow...when can one say one has enough eye shadow?

 
site design by designer blogs