Thursday, February 3, 2011

Give In To Me & Other Good Things!

Here's a few little tidbits for you to enjoy. And they aren't really too movie related!

1) I am LOVING the soundtrack to Country Strong. Well, not the "official" soundtrack. "Country Strong: More Music from the Motion Picture." This has all of the songs as sung by the actors in the movie. It's pretty much awesome. Especially the duet between Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester, Give In To Me. I've been listening to this soundtrack exclusively since I got it.

2) Hot Apple Cider. With Caramel Sauce. I was going to make my own, but they didn't have any red hots at Wal-Mart (what's up with that?) so, I decided just to buy the packages you add hot water to and they are pretty good. Especially when you add caramel sauce...YUMMY!!

3) Cold Weather in February. NOLA doesn't usually get really cold weather this late...we're usually starting to warm back up by now, so this cold front is FABULOUS!! I LOVE getting to wear my winter clothes longer. They probably feel so unloved when they are put up after only a month or two of wearing each year.

4) My CrockPot! (Which I love!) I have Baked Potato Soup cooking while I'm at work today. I can't wait to get home and eat it for dinner! I cooked the bacon to top it with last night...mmm....delicious.  It makes me hungry just thinking about! And, it's cold. Soup is ALWAYS better when its cold outside!

5) Anticipation for next week. Next week 2 major things will be happening! And I'm thrilled about it!! First, L&L will be having their baby (unless she goes into labor in the next 3 days...) and I will get to see my FIRST niece or nephew for the FIRST time. I'm SO excited. I can't wait to spoil the little rugrat. (Lindsay, you didn't read that...) Secondly, and the biggest thing for ME, I'll OFFICIALLY become Mrs. B. Yep, I'm going to go the Social Security office and DMV to go from Betty OldLastName to Betty NewLastName. It's a little bittersweet, but I can't wait for Mr. B & I to share a last name! It's going to be AWESOME!!

So, have a good day, enjoy these two NOT MOVIE RELATED posts! You'll have two more coming after tonight!

<3 Mrs. B
 
site design by designer blogs