Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blogging is an Inspiration

I've never been one to really keep a diary or journal. It's just not something I've ever really been motivated enough to do with regularity. But, there's something about blogging that's just different. I hate leaving my blog alone too long (despite the recent trend!). I always want to come write something and post some pictures. It's just an easier way to keep up with what's happening in my life for some reason.

The biggest change, so far, has been my desire to take pictures of what we do is greater. I want to be able to write what has happened and have a few pictures to document. I'm still getting working on taking the photos. I've finally found our camera and charged the battery and I'm taking it with me places. The harder part is getting used to taking photos.

I'm pretty self-confident and secure being myself. I struggle with moments of insecurity but overall, I'm a confident person. Strangely though, with a camera in my hands I feel self-concious and obnoxious. It's a real struggle for me to pull out my camera and snap pictures. I'm working on it though. I'm reminding myself that in 50 years, I'm not going to remember the insecurity with the camera, but the moments which it captures.

As I look at the pictures I have taken over the past couple of months, and consider the blogs forming in my head, I already appreciate taking the pictures! Now, I am trying to take as many as I can (and when necessary, I am getting Mr. B to take as many as he can as well!)

So, here's to blogging, here's to inspiration - no matter what form it comes in, and here's to a new, picture-filled 2011!!

<3 Mrs. B

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs